Membership Information – Join the Club or Renew Today!
As a sign of appreciation for the loyalty and support of our 2020-2021 members, we are going to reduce the cost of renewing your membership in 2021-2022 by 25%. The good news is that we are not reducing the perks of membership. You will still get first dibs on tickets for our events, as well as discounts for our speaker series and networking events.
Membership Costs for renewing 2021-2022 members
- Young Alumni: $15 (individuals who are within ten years of their graduation date)
- Single: $22.50
- Family : $37.50 (up to 2 adults/2 kids)
Membership Costs for new members
- Young Alumni: $20 (individuals who are within ten years of their graduation date)
- Single: $30
- Family : $50 (up to 2 adults/2 kids)
- Pre Sale Registration for select events (including the Annual Clemson Day at the Braves!)
- Discounted tickets for select club events
- Members Gift
- A portion of each membership goes to the Lawrence V. Starkey Scholarship and counts as a gift to the Clemson Forever Fund as an active donor for the current fiscal year.
The Atlanta Clemson Club is a group of alumni, parents, and friends who all share a passion for Clemson University! We meet frequently to volunteer, network, watch our Tigers play, and support the University in its aim to remain a Top-20 Public University. We follow the Fiscal Year, so memberships run July 1st – June 30th.
If you’re new to Atlanta, please update your contact information here with the Clemson Alumni Association to ensure you’re receiving all the latest e-mail updates on local Club events. And don’t forget to follow us and learn about upcoming events via our website and our social media links — we are on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn!
If you have questions about your membership, please contact the Atlanta Clemson Club at email@example.com.
If you prefer to mail a check, please send it to:
The Atlanta Clemson Club
c/o Jaletta Smith
1960 Satellite Boulevard, Suite 4000
Duluth, GA 30097
Thank you so much for your support!