Membership Information – Join the Club or Renew Today!
The Atlanta Clemson Club is a group of alumni, parents and friends who all share a passion for Clemson University! We meet frequently to volunteer, network, watch our Tigers play and support the University in its aim to remain a Top-20 Public University. We follow the Fiscal Year, so memberships run July 1st – June 30th.
If you’re new to Atlanta, please update your contact information here with the Clemson Alumni Association to ensure you’re receiving all the latest e-mail updates on local Club events. And don’t forget to follow us and learn about upcoming events via our website and our social media links — we are on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn!
We are busy planning exciting events, so our 2019/2020 members will have even more opportunities for fun and fellowship! Here are a sample of events we are planning!
- Annual Clemson Day at the Braves
- Annual Member Tailgate and Student Send Off for Incoming Freshmen from the Atlanta area
- Atlanta Golf Tournament
- Service Projects
- Quarterly Networking Group
- Viewing Parties
Costs (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020):
- Young Alumni: $20 (individuals who are within ten years of their graduation date)
- Single: $30
- Family : $50 (up to 2 adults/2 kids)
- Pre Sale Registration for select Events (including the Annual Clemson Day at the Braves!)
- Discounted Tickets for select Club events
- Members Gift
- A portion of each membership goes to the Lawrence V. Starkey Scholarship and counts as a gift to the Clemson Forever Fund as an active donor for the current fiscal year.
If you have questions about your membership, please contact the Atlanta Clemson Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to mail a check, please send it to:
The Atlanta Clemson Club
c/o Marianne Van Name
1869 Whitehawk Court
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Thank you so much for your support!