If you renew or join by August 31st, your name will go in the draw for 2 FREE tickets to the Clemson vs Georgia Tech Football Game on September 22nd in ATL!!
Membership Information – Join the Club or Renew Today!
The Atlanta Clemson Club is a group of alumni, parents and friends who all share a passion for Clemson University! We meet frequently to volunteer, network, watch our Tigers play and support the University in its aim to remain a Top-20 Public University. If you’re new to Atlanta, please update your contact information here with the Clemson Alumni Association to ensure you’re receiving all the latest e-mail updates on Club events. And don’t forget to follow us and learn about upcoming events via our social media links — we are on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn!
We are busy planning exciting events so our 2018/2019 members will have even more opportunities for fun and fellowship! Here are a sample of events we are planning!
- Student Send Off
- First Annual Lawrence V. Starkey Fundraiser with special guest, Coach Danny Ford, on August 18th at the College Football Hall of Fame. 2018/2019 Club Members will be eligible for presale and a discount on tickets! More information coming soon!
- Service Projects
- Monthly Networking Group (free for members!)
- Quarterly Speaker Series
- Viewing Parties will gear up again in the Fall as our Tigers return to the football field!
Costs (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019):
- Young Alumni: $20 (individuals who are within ten years of their graduation date)
- Single: $30
- Family : $50 (up to 2 adults/2 kids)
- Pre Sale Registration for select Events
- Free Networking Group (1 ticket per Individual or YA Member – 2 tickets per Family Membership)
- Discounted Tickets for select Club event, including the Speaker Series and Fundraiser with Coach Ford (1 discounted ticket per Individual or YA member – 2 tickets per Family Membership)
- Members Gift
- A portion of each membership goes to the Lawrence V. Starkey Scholarship and counts as a gift to the Clemson Forever Fund as an active donor for the current fiscal year.
If you have questions about your membership, please contact the Atlanta Clemson Club: email@example.com.
If you prefer to mail a check, please send it to:
The Atlanta Clemson Club
c/o Marianne Van Name
1869 Whitehawk Court
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Thank you so much for your support!